Terms & Conditions of Payment & Illuminations Accounts Policy
Online Payments & Booking Policy
By using Illuminations Online Payment facilities, you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online payment and bookings made to Illuminations.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
The T&C may have some changes from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the Illuminations.
Online Payment & Bookings Policy
- A paid booking can only be claimed by attending at reception and advising the receptionist you are present
- Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Once the client is registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Facilities. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. He/she will have to contact Illuminations for assistance.
- In the event the client wants to cancel a paid booking, he/she can only cancel a booking with a refund back as a credit at Illuminations 24 hours before the event. In a case of late cancellation, the payment for the booking will then be forfeited (for events with AED 150/- and below fee) or will be deducted with an AED 150/- cancellation fee (for events AED 300/- and above) that will considered as a cancellation fee to cover the reservation fee, facility fees, instructor fees, etc. of Illuminations.
- Clients who booked and paid online will only be allowed to join the event up until 5 minutes after the event started. If a client was not able to enter in the allotted time allowance, it will then be considered as a no show and the rule no. 6 will be applied.
*Please understand that this is a way of Illuminations to make sure that the other participants of the event, especially meditations, will be having the best experience by not having disturbances for those who are coming in late.
- In the event, Illuminations cancels an event due to emergency reasons. All clients who pre-paid for the event will get their payments credited back to their Illuminations account for them to use on any other services. The client will also be contacted for more information.
General Accounts Policies (applicable for all goods and services)
All Payments for products & services made through any of the payment methods such as bank transfer, online payments through 3rd Party Vendors, Cash, Cheque & Credit Card towards Illuminations Training Center DMCC (Duly Registered Under the Free zone) are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless due to the following reasons:
- A course is cancelled upon which 100% refund/credit note is applicable via cheque and not cash.
- Goods such as retail products are damaged or defective. (3 days return window, upon receipt)
- Death or major health reasons stated by the client due to hospitalization where proof is required such as health reports and doctors notes. The final decision will be at the discretion of Illuminations.
Private Consultation Policies:
- 50% of the total cost of the session is required in order to confirm your booking. EXAMPLE if the session is AED 700/- AED 350/- will be required via online methods at the time of booking. (EASY AND SECURE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE)
- In case of rescheduled or cancelled appointments, you must inform Illuminations Well Being Center with 24 hours’ notice so that we are able to accommodate another client.
- For Cancellations and Rescheduling within 24 hours, there is no cancellation fee and the deposit amount paid, will be credited to their account for future use.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling that occur LESS THAN 24 hours are subject to a cancellation fee of AED 150 will be forfeited. Illuminations hold the right to deduct the amount from the package sessions or charge the client during their next visit.
- Therapy packages are valid for a period of three (3) MONTHS from the original date of purchase. It is the client’s responsibility to keep track of the expiry dates. Packages cannot be used beyond the expiry date.
- A Confidentiality & Consent form will be signed before the start of the first therapy session or consultation.
- All Payments to be cleared immediately after the end of the session. If for any reason payment cannot be cleared due to the following reasons: Rejected Credit Card, Insufficient Funds, Misplaced Bag, you will be required to leave behind an important document such as your passport or emirates ID card at Illuminations till the payment is cleared.
Workshops & Event Policies:
- For certification arrangement, space, and organizational requirements, students must provide us with advance notice for confirmation and enrollment for courses. Therefore, students must adhere to the following policies: 50% Advance deposit is required to confirm a space for any course above AED 500/-.
Students who fail to pay a deposit within 48 hours prior to the course or those who enroll on the first day of the course without a deposit are entitled to pay a late fee of AED 150/-.
- In the event of a no show, deposits and advance payments are non refundable & non transferable. However if within 24-hour notice before a workshop is given, credit notes are issued, and payments are transferable towards other services, with no cancellation fee. Less than 24 hours notice will result in an AED 100/- cancellation fee.
- All Payments to be cleared before the start of the workshop/training program. Illuminations, has a right to refuse entry into any course + hold back certificates if payments are not cleared. If for any reason payment cannot be cleared due to the following reasons: Rejected Credit Card, Insufficient Funds, Misplaced Bag, you will be required to leave behind an important document such as your passport or emirates ID card at Illuminations till the payment is cleared.
Installment Plans for Training Programs, Retreats & Others
Illuminations, provides special discounts, offers and packages with easy and feasible monthly installment plans in order to help and support you and lessen financial responsibilities.
- Upon confirmation and availing the offer an initial down payment will be required after which a monthly payment schedule is required to be honored.
- A reminder message, email and invoice will be sent 48 hours in advance to inform you of the next installment, which are payable via all the convenient payment methods as stated above.
- A fee of AED 150 per day would be charged in case of delay in payment of monthly installments.
- In this case, we recommend and appreciate post-dated cheques for the same to avoid any hassles.
- A short-term agreement/contract will be drafted which will mention the payment schedule and terms.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!