Book A Free Consultation?
Use our online booking system to conveniently book your private consultation.
Service is available in English & Arabic.
- About Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- How Does Hypnosis Work?
- The Power of the Subconscious Mind!
- Private Consultations in Hypnotherapy:
- Benefits of Hypnotherapy:
- Integrated Hypnotherapy Practitioners Training
About Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
Negative emotions, addictions, troubled relationships and sickness, all originate from old limiting beliefs, programs and patterns that we carry within our subconscious mind, which we may not even be aware of!
Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy involves accessing the subconscious mind for the purpose of healing, simply by altering the state of the conscious mind.
Hypnosis is a method by which any person may be guided into a deep state of relaxation in which psychological and physical changes, beyond normal conscious capability, may be achieved.
Hypnotherapy is a deep gentle therapeutic process done in conjunction with a hypnotic trance.
The goal of the hypnotherapist is to facilitate a process in which individuals by releasing unwanted habits and negative patterns from the deepest aspects of their subconscious mind.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
Traumatic incidents that occurred in our childhood, stay embedded and suppressed in our subconscious, and surface in our adult life when triggered by the environment. This causes us to repeatedly respond in the same manner with toxic negative emotions, which limit our self-growth.
Hypnotherapy helps you to neutralize imbalanced emotions and identify core patterns, which keep reoccurring in your life. You will gain the strength to forgive yourself and others for the past and the awareness to respond in the most appropriate manner, in alignment with your most empowering wisdom in the present moment.
The Power of the Subconscious Mind!
We all want to experience greater happiness, health, contentment and abundance! Yet, only few ever achieve these goals! Why?
The Conscious Mind Vs. The Subconscious Mind
Because, our conscious desires are not aligned with our subconscious programs. They are speaking in different languages and cannot understand one another!
The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool gifted to mankind to create the life we want, but most of the time we let our subconscious mind work against us rather than for us.
Our mind has two parts, the conscious mind which we use on an everyday basis which gives us the processing skills to logic, rationalize, analyze. It is in this part of the mind where we store all our rules of life. Then we have our subconscious mind which is 90% of the mind being unused to only store all our experiences in life from the day we are born, in two ways, pleasure and pain. This subconscious mind is 6,000 times more powerful than our conscious mind. That is why associations in the subconscious mind is so powerful in influencing thought processes which arise in the conscious mind.
Private Consultations in Hypnotherapy:
We are all born with infinite possibilities and the powerful resource of our mind to create the life you want!
Perhaps, the most powerful tool mankind has at its disposal to create the life we want, is the Sub-Conscious Mind!
All we must learn to do is to utilize our mind power to tap into the power of your infinite potential.
Hypnotherapy takes you on a journey of self-awareness where you travel to the deepest parts of your mind in order to reprogram your thoughts, change your beliefs and heal your experiences.
Through this journey you gain greater insight into understanding the issues you currently face in your health, career or relationships.
You will begin to understand that we are here on earth not as mere observers, but powerful creators with unlimited potential to create all that we choose to experience!
Book Your Hypnotherapy Session & Experience the Miraculous Transformation in Your Life!
**Disclaimer: The benefits mentioned above are based on each individual’s experience and results may vary for different individuals.
Benefits of Hypnotherapy:
Hypnotherapists recognize the integrity of the body-mind system as being one and therefore able to address any disease, be it mental – emotional – energy related or physical. Today Trained and Qualified Hypnotherapists are available, who have been effectively working for years helping people to handle various life issues.
The therapist gently guides the client to reduce his conscious faculties in order to trigger the body’s powerful mental and physical self-healing processes.
Hypnotherapy helps resolve concerns in the following areas:
- Stopping Unwanted Habits& Addictions: Smoking, Alcohol, Food, Nail Biting
- Release Fears & Phobias: Flying, Public Speaking, Claustrophobia, Commitment,
- Overcome Stress & Anxiety Related Issues: Anxiety & Panic Attacks, Stress Reduction & elimination, insomnia, lack of concentration
- Relationship Issues: Improving Communication, Triggering Emotions, Abuse, Marriage Counseling, Acceptance & Forgiveness
- Positive Re-Enforcement to Adopt New Behaviors & Awaken Dormant Potential: Confidence, Self-Love, Self Esteem, Positivity, Happiness, Creativity
- Childhood Issues & Traumas: Inner Child Therapy, Passive Aggressive Behavior, Repetitive Mental, Emotional & Behavioral Patterns
- Heal Emotional Issues: Anger & Irritation, Heartbreak, Sadness, Separation, Relationships
- Regain Deeper Personal Awareness & Spiritual Growth
Connect to One’s Sacred Inner Space, Deeper Awareness of life lessons & learnings karmic release& healing, energetic cord cutting, higher self-therapy, foreign energy release, aura exploration and mind-body-spirit cleansing.
Integrated Hypnotherapy Practitioners Training
EKAA School of Integrated Hypnotherapy – The Only ISO training Institute from India
EKAA courses are affiliated with the International Medical and Dental Health Association, TASSO UNIVERSITY HOLLAND, and various bodies in the US, UK allowing individuals to practice in over 23 countries.
- Level 1: Basic Integrated Hypnotherapy illuminations- JLT07February, 2020 2020-02-07 10:00 to 2020-02-08 18:00
- FREE Hypnotherapy Support Group with Irina Khanna illuminations- JLT29February, 2020 Saturday, 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM
- Level 5: Integrated Hypnosis Training through Integrated Healing illuminations- JLT13March, 2020 2020-03-13 9:00 to 2020-03-21 18:00