Hypnotherapy Training Certification- Level 1
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- July 13, 2019
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Dates: 12th – 13th July
Timing: 10 am – 6 pm
Investment: AED 1400/- (+5% Vat)
For more information please email us at email@example.com OR call 04 2880774 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 388 0696.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you!
Level 1: Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnosis for Beginners
The Hypnotherapy for beginners course offers a great amount of personal resolution as the knowledge and practical exercises within the curriculum is known to give great benefits to help you deal with issues such as relationships, child hood, understanding how we perceive the world and then respond based on our perceptions.
This is also the stage 1 certification course towards obtaining a professional qualification in integrated clinical hypnotherapy.
- 1. Brief History of Hypnosis – A recap of the evolving science of hypnosis, from its historical origins rooted in ancient tribes to the science of hypnotherapy practiced in present day
- 2. History and Development of the Human Mind – The Evolution of the Human Mind and its progressing shift from animal to primitive man to the development of human intellect and how this intellect affects emotional and physical break down. Physiological response when faced with conflict, fear.
- 3. Theory of the Human Mind – Explanation of the Evolution, Structure and Functioning of the Human Mind. The dynamic interplay of the conscious and the subconscious mind in our life. Misconceptions Addresses. Illustrating the limitations we create and the powerful potential the mind has.
- 4. Introduction to Dreams – The different types of dreams we have and what they represent.
- 5. Theory of Physical/Emotional Suggestibility: 2 types of ways in which we process information in our minds – An amazing insight, based on behavioral studies which highlight how different minds based on their childhood and upbringing process the same information completely differently. Once we understand an individual’s suggestibility we are able to gain wisdom and insight on how to create harmony, by communicating effectively in relationships by accepting the other person’s perspective.
- 6. How to Hypnotize a willing participant – Removing Misconceptions, Addressing Core Issues, Building Rapport for further therapeutic application
- 7. Addressing issues such as Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress Management, Goal Achievement and concentration
- 8. Suggestions based therapy – How to plant positive suggestions in the mind, to reverse negative thoughts/emotions and belief system.
Important to Note: All courses above AED 800/- Requires pre-payment of 50% of the total investment. For same day payment without any deposit, an additional fee of AED 150/- will be applicable. Online Payment Options are available at your convenience.
Click Here to Learn more about our Payment & Accounts Policy: https://illuminations.ae/terms-and-privacy-policy/
Laila is a Hypnotherapist and Life Coach providing tools and guidance through Hypnotherapy sessions, private consultations, meditations, and workshops.
She is passionate about breaking limiting patterns and beliefs which enables individuals to be their authentic selves, finding their passions and living their optimal potential in life.