Signs & Symptoms of Anxiety
Are you constantly worried or fearful, sometimes for no logical reason?
Do you always have a dreadful feeling that something terrible is going to happen?
What you might be experiencing is ANXIETY
We all feel nervous or anxious from time to time—when speaking in public, for instance. For some people, however, anxiety becomes so frequent, or so forceful, that it begins to take over their lives and affects their physical health.
Anxiety is the most common mental health concern affecting millions worldwide.
People with anxiety face common issues such as:
- Mental Clutter or Forgetfulness
- Busy, yet unable to get anything done
- Worried that people are silently judging them
Physical Symptoms of Anxiety Appear as:
- Aches and Pains
- Nervous feeling around the stomach
- Increased heart rate and perspiration
- Shortness of Breath
Triggers for Anxiety are:
- Childhood Trauma
- Media & Digital Overload
- Poor Diet
- Loss or Major Life Changes
With awareness and appropriate care, anxiety can easily be managed through evidence-based practices such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Breath Work & Yoga
- TRE or Trauma Release Exercises
- Psychology and & Counseling
Book a free consultation at Illuminations to learn how we can help you overcome your anxiety so you be a Warrior instead of a Worrier!