Coincidences and Manifestations
Is it a coincidence that you chanced upon this article today or was it meant to cross your path? Give it a thought.
I personally don’t believe in coincidences, it’s more like an alignment and connection to a certain thought or desire which leads to the experience showing up in your reality.
If you begin to observe you will find many synchronicities in your life. The people you meet at certain times and phases of life, the song on the radio as you get into your car or even that message on the streets or TV that catches your attention!
The thoughts and beliefs in the mind are constantly influencing the unfolding of events in life and perhaps that’s why its often said that your thoughts can change your life; simply because every thought is charged with a certain frequency and this is making you compatible to such experiences; and we unknowingly refer to this as coincidences!
The good news is that if you chose to, you can create more positive or happy synchronicities and rely less on the one off coincidences!
One of my favorite ways to feel aligned and connected on a daily basis is playing a game with the universe! You can give it a try- start by thinking of a number or image or visualizing an experience and then request the universe to show it to you!
The joy of receiving that sign or experience in your reality will instantly get you super aligned and recharged to take on whatever it is, that is for your highest good in that moment!
There are many ways to align yourself to the opportunities you desire. I will share a few to get you started!
- Befriend your Thoughts – We attract what we think, so the first thing to do is to become aware of the thoughts that brew in your mind. Be it thoughts about yourself, your relationships, your finances or any aspect of life. This awareness will guide you on why you feel or experience certain situations. There are many ways to do this
- Journal your thought patterns on different areas of life, this will interesting give you insights on the connection between your emotions and experiences. Whatever you feel is what you attract in your space!
- Gratitude – Consciously chose to feel gratitude and appreciation for life. This will give you more thoughts of positivity and will invite more positive experiences for you.
- Visualization – Since thoughts shape your experiences, the next best step is to create and visualize your goals and desires I your mind-space as a success that is already yours! Why do we do this; so that the Law of attraction works in favor of this desire and brings together all the synchronicities to make that dream manifest effortlessly. You can visualize in many ways such as -:
- Vision Board is a great way to collect and put in front of your eyes all those aspects you are wishing for. This can include pictures of your desire, drawings, tokens or anything that connects you to what you want. The more you see them and believe you own them, the faster they materialize into your reality!
- Self Hypnosis Consciously – A great tool to seed in powerful positive affirmations creating strong impactful visions into your subconscious mind that will sprout the manifestation right into your universal
- Meditation -A tried and tested way to silence the mind. This process if practiced regularly will release all resistance and blocks you may have about achieving what you truly want. It will release hidden fears and prepare you to create space for new beginnings and new desires.
The more aligned you are to your desirable expectations the more compatible you are to its experience in life.
So, is this a coincidence, or is it a shift that you desired and created – you alone know the answer to that!
Bharti Jatti Varma
Hypnotherapist & Wellness Coach
Bharti is a holistic therapist conducting various services on behalf of Illuminations Well-Being Center in Dubai.
Bharti’s passion and communication skills make her extremely popular in front of larger audiences! She is also a chosen favorite with corporate programs due to her ability and flexibility to connect to anyone and everyone!
With a Background in Psychology and a keen interest to explore the intricacies of the human mind, body and energy system, she began her study in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Spiritual Response and Energy Healing Approaches.