Book A Free Consultation?
Use our online booking system to conveniently book your private consultation.
- What is Mindfulness?
- How Does It Work?
- Benefits of Mindfulness:
- Mindfulness Meditations & Programs:
- Mindfulness: Private Consultations Training:
- Mindfulness: Corporate Training:
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness based stressed reduction (MBSR) is one of the simplest, easiest and most effective practices for stress reduction, available in the modern day!
The practice involves paying attention to the present moment by seeing clearly whatever is happening in our lives, through a process of relaxation and awareness.
How Does It Work?
Most of of our anxiety and stress is induced by worry about the past, or fear of the future.
As human’s in the midst of achieving, doing and acquiring, we are often “not present” in our own lives and forget to take notice of our unconscious emotional and thought patterns which often include judgement and self-criticism.
This results in increased stress levels and triggered responses of anger and fear, which keep us entangled in our challenges.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
Scientific Research & Study now proves the following benefits of mindfulness:
- Better Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety, Stress & Depression
- Productivity by Clear and Focused Thinking
- Increased Energy & Productivity
- Happier Thoughts & Emotions
- Increased Productivity in the Workplace
- Increase Your Intuition & Emotional Intelligence
Mindfulness Meditations & Programs:
Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you are mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience. This meditation focuses on being mindful, where you are able to expand your mind, increase your intuition and open your heart to the wonderful experiences life has to offer.
- Mindfulness of the Breath
- Mindfulness of the Body
- Mindfulness of Breath & Body
- Mindfulness – Open Awareness