Book A Free Consultation?
Use our online booking system to conveniently book your private consultation.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Certification Training?
What is Emotional Intelligence?
In 2020, Emotional Intelligence will be one of the top 10 job skills! – World Economic Forum
Emotional Intelligence is one of the key components to living a healthy, balanced and fulfilling life!
Emotional Intelligence involves cultivating 5 key elements in order to be aware of, control and express one’s emotions. These include:
- Self-awareness. Knowing our own emotions.
- Self-regulation. Being able to regulate and control how we react to our emotions.
- Internal motivation. Having a sense of what’s important in life.
- Empathy. Understanding the emotions of others.
- Social skills. Being able to build social connections.
Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence focuses on addressing issues such as how to find fulfilling work, how to master the art of relationships, how to understand one’s past, how to achieve calm and how better to understand, and where necessary change, the world.
- Mastering the Art of Relationships & Communication
- Dealing with Loss, Anxiety & Negative Emotions
- How to Choose a Passionate & Fulfilling Career?
Emotional Intelligence Certification Training?
Learn to run your emotions rather than them running you.
At Illumination we offer an emotional intelligence certification training.
Applicable for: Corporate Professionals, Healthcare Professionals, Individuals for Personal Development, Entrepreneurs, Wellness Practitioners
Emotional Intelligence goes way beyond regular stress, anger or depression management classes. The program begins with an EQ test offering you clear definition and continued measurability of your skills. Emotions are powerful forces that determine your interactions and performance.
Benefits of the Training:
- Positively Deal with: Stress, Anxiety, Anger & Fear
- Cultivate more joy, laughter & happiness in your life!
- Balanced Performance & Decision Making in Personal & Professional Life
- Express Emotions in a more constructive & products manner
- Improve communication in your relationships
- Self-Awareness & Motivation
- Enhanced Social Skills & Self-Management
- Awaken Empathy& Compassion
- Manage & Work with Issues Related with: Egoism, Self Esteem, Inferiority Complex, Lack of Confidence or Self-Worth