FREE Seminar! Holistic Parenting through Conscious Nurturing
- September 5, 2018
- Wednesday, 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
KINDLY NOTE THAT ENROLLMENT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04 4487043 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 910 4710.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Raising a child in a fast paced culture, whose needs are largely dependent on you, is a huge responsibility for any individual.
Every parent intends to give their children the best they can. However many parents may not be aware that every thought, action and word spoken can shape their child’s development and their overall life in later years.
This seminar aims to give participants a bird’s eye view on conscious nurturing and shed light on the skills and knowledge that they can utilise to nurture their child to attain their best potential:
- – A brief view of understanding the development and interplay of the mind
- – Understanding the role of the subconscious mind and how this influences our emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual development in the later years
- – Examining how our unresolved history and needs affect our relationship and interaction with our child
- – Understanding the different stages of development, and how a child acquires different skills through their journey in life
- – Identifying the dysfunctional family roles that children are susceptible to fall into aims to provide a solid foundation to conscious parenting
We welcome you to make parenting a ‘happy’ and ‘joyful’ experience!
Arpita is a Holistic Consultant at Illuminations Well-being Center dedicated to providing lifestyle coaching and consultancy through Hypnotherapy, Empowerment Training and Facilitation.
She is passionate about mental health and well-being, and finds joy in empowering individuals to find their path to happiness and harmony through self discovery and healing. In her personal quest to find balance and harmony in life, she left behind a successful career in the corporate sector and started her journey of self development and learning.